Opportunities That Painful
The seconds ticked
I still pensive in laughter tonight
It is clear, when you decided to discuss it
Well, things are very I feared
part with
I want to ignore the presumption that
And it seems I failed
Because I asked you not ignore
You're still in your secret
Me continues to suspect
Ah, think hard, too hard to get rid of
Hi my self, you live with your time
No need do you think there sailing
All that will happen tomorrow, you've got the pen
So, the future what would you write?
The seconds ticked
I still pensive in laughter tonight
It is clear, when you decided to discuss it
Well, things are very I feared
part with
I want to ignore the presumption that
And it seems I failed
Because I asked you not ignore
You're still in your secret
Me continues to suspect
Ah, think hard, too hard to get rid of
Hi my self, you live with your time
No need do you think there sailing
All that will happen tomorrow, you've got the pen
So, the future what would you write?
Tirto atmojo
November 1, 2015
11.12 at cost room Bandung
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar